Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Weddings at Ludlows Island Resort


(left) is a picture of our special made ceremonial dock to give your wedding that exotic touch

I figured that this wouldnt be a bad time to tell every one that Ludlow's Island Resort has been a beautiful spot to host your upcoming wedding. In fact this year we are actually trying to get more wedding business, I will be traveling down to the twin cities this coming weekend to have a booth at "The Bridal Spectacular" which is put on by Mpls St. Paul Magazine. We will be down there advertising our resort for people looking for a romantic honeymoon vacation, or for possible Bachelor outings, or even a Ladies of the wedding outings, and of course to see if we can help make the happiest day of some couples life that much better.
Ludlow's is an awesome honeymoon vacation destination, I have seem many happy couples come to Ludlow's either on honeymoons, anniversaries, or just a romantic getaway and have a great time here.
I have worked here for two summers and I have worked 3 weddings in that time, and all were amazing. It was awesome to even be able to work the weddings, and I know that the guest had a great time because they would always tell me, which felt good to know that your helping make people happy. So if you ever thought of having your wedding on an island and would appreciate the beauty of the northwoods much more and enjoying the service of a family owned resort to add that much more to your special event, get in contact with us at www.ludlowsresort.com
This weekend will be my first show that I am going to, I am really excited and cant wait to represent the resort at this event.
Have a good day
John Burger

4 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog. Keep up the good work. I also like purses websites. Some of my favorites.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Thank you

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger zerry ht said...

Happy to know about the island weddings. I am also planning an engagement party for my brother at one of sea located wedding venues in NYC in a couple of weeks. Hope the beautiful atmosphere is liked by the couple and guests.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home