Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Beautiful Sunsets at Ludlow's Island Resort on Lake Vermilion

The island to the right is our camping island for kids.
Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite parts of my day while working at Ludlow's, the sunsets.
As you may or may not know we are located on Lake Vermilion, the word Vermilion can be defined as a shade of red. It is believed that lake Vermilion was named for its Redish colored sunsets. Come the end of the work day when all the guest are getting all tired out from a full day of fun on the beach or out in the boat fishing and all is quiet I walk out to the end of one of our docks and look off into the west and take a minute to enjoy one nautures beauties. Since I have worked at Ludlow's I have seen some of the most amazing sunsets and even sunrises here, if I had to put it into words I dont even think "Breath-taking" could describe it you almost just have to be here to experience it and feel it for yourself.
The sunsets and sunrises are one of the main reasons that we have swinging bench chairs located on the the west side and east side of our island, couples and families love to relax there at the end of the day. So I thought that I would post picture here so that you can somewhat expereince the Beauty of Lake Vermilion.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sure is, gotta love those vermilion sunsets...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home