Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

From a Frozen Ludlow's Island Resort

The rumors are true, last night we got hit by a good size snow storm, I guess it wasnt really that bad but it got really cold and we probably got at least 3 inches of snow. I woke up and the most beautiful site was to look out on to the lake and see that the water was gone and the water was frozen as far as I could see and snow was on top the ice, it looked like it the perfect Holiday card that the scene is painted on except this was real. The part that wasnt as nice was having to go out and work in that same beautiful weather since my perception definetly changed once I was outside experience the weather first hand. But I can almost say that all my outside duties for now are almost over which will be nice and a little weird to adjust too.
This will be my last Blog for a while since I am leaving on a small vacation over the next week to visit some friends that live in Oklahoma with some of my friends up here. I will keep an eye on this site if any one decides to visit or blog me back.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving week, eat some turkey and fall asleep watching football for me.
John Burger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home