Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Emmer Wedding on lake vermilion

This summer our resort had the pleasure of hosting Jill and Patrick Emmers wedding and this was a fun and awesome wedding. I love to work weddings just because of the fact that it is a very happy and special event, and it is almost contagious when you get to work an event like this.
Jill and Patrick sent us a Thank you card this fall and it once again proved how nice of a couple they are, and it made me smile big. Dont worry you two I am here at Ludlow's Resort For another year at least, so I am really excited to have you back this next summer season. Also once again from all of us here at Ludlow's Island Resort we wish you the best of luck and happiness in your life together.
Have a good one
John Burger
p.s. there was ice on lake vermilion this morning it made me happy to know that winter is almost here.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Thank you for taking the time to check out our Resorts websites. I checked out both of your websites and saw some good items, and I am a greenday fan so i liked the music on the other one
Thanks for stopping by
John

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John!! Patrick & I are thrilled that you wrote about us on our site... I can't believe that we saw it too -- one of our friends sent us the link! Anyhow -- we can't wait to come up & see you all this summer. Our friends still want to talk about how great our wedding was. A couple have requested that we get married at Ludlows annually! ;) By the way - we have a nice guestroom down here in Minneapolis if you ever want to visit! Hope you are doing well.
Jill & Patrick

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Hey Patrick & Jill,
It is good to hear that you found this page, I wasnt sure what to think when I started doing this but feedback like yours is nice to hear. An annual wedding does sound like fun, that or just make tell your next friends to get married up here too, and when you run out of single friends then we will have to figure out another reason to get ya up here. I hope you two are doing good and thank you for the guest bedroom offer I will have to keep that in mind the next time that I am out that way.
Have a good one
John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home