Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thank you Odyssey, From Frozen Lake Vermilion

Good morning, or afternoon depending on when your reading this. I hope every one had a good Thanks Giving holiday weekend. I just got back from my vacation to Oklahoma to visit some friends and as I arrived back to Beautiful Lake Vermilion in Cook MN I definetly noticed a climate change especially since I just went through the Twin Cities and that is only about 3 hours away from us up here, There is snow all over the place and the major problem was all the rain that froze, but I am safe and back to my little corner of paradise.

Today I would like to thank a group that came to stay at our resort this past fall, they are also in the resort business and it was a pleasure to have them at our resort. I would like to thank the Odyssey group, they were a fun group to host and we hope to have them back again next year.
Have a Great Day from the Iced over north
John

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Thank you for your comment your site looks very helpful, I might have to use it this winter when I have to clean up and finish our wooden boats.
Have a great Day
John Burger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home