Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Thank you from Ludlow's Island Resort on Lake Vermilion

Good Morning!
Today I would like to say thank you to a few guest of ours this past summer that have taken the time to send us a thank you card.
Today I would like to personally, and on behalf of the Ludlow's thank the Trezona family for their card. This family is awesome, it is always a delight to have them at our resort, I would also like to thank Allison and Victoria for their personal thank you's that they wrote me on their very pretty pink stationary. It always puts a smile on my face to look at those and remember the good times that were had this summer on Ludlow's Island.
Have a Good Weekend
John Burger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home