Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hello from Ludlow's Island Resort

Hello my name is John Burger, I am the Assistant Island Manager for Ludlow's Island Resort. I have decided to try out this technology stuff and start a Blogger account for our resort. I figured I could help answer questions about our resort, or for past and current guest to share their experiences with me, good or bad. This way I can find out what we do well and what we struggle on, since I am always looking for ways to improve my work performance.
Another thing I have been hoping to do is gather some pictures of our guest that have stayed at our resort in the past, since we would like to start posting some of these pictures on our website in a gallery or something of that nature.
so feel free to drop me a line and say Hi.
Have a good one.
John Burger

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you going to Florida?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home