Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ludlow's Island Resort is Opening May 12th

We are getting closer and closer to opening... I have all the motors on the boats, even put in a couple of our really nice 115hp mirror craft fish ski boats.
Today we finally got all the raking and leaf and stick clean up done. It was a little misty this weekend but nothing unbearable, especially when I heard about all the rain that was happening in the twin cities this weekend.

So late friday afternoon as I was enjoying the soon to be beautiful sunset while putting a motor on the Shuttle boat a female mallard duck came up to me and wanted some of my crackers, so since I live on the island alone right now I decided to enjoy the company of a duck and share my crackers with her. yeah some times its the little things in life that make it fun.

We still have a few openings on our special opening family weekend may 12th, give us a call and reserve your space now before its all gone!!! 1-218-666-5407
Have a great day
John

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come up for opening weekend...too bad the family's too busy.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Yeah its ok your family has been good this resort for a long time we can forgive them this time :P
haha
Have a good one
John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home