Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Beautiful Lake Vermillion, and Crappie Fishing in Black Bay




Hello again, this is a new record, well I guess it is nothing huge but it is my second posting today.
After Ben,Matt and I got done doing leaves and loading sticks on Saturday Cate and I went out to do some Crappie fishing.
Since I heard that they were biting really good up in Black Bay on Vermillion, and susposedly in two feet of water and on Crappie minnows with a # 6 hook or a flu flu.
Needles to say I found the Crappies they were about 50 feet away and the boat that was next too us limited out within half an hour, and another boat beat us to the spot. So I didnt catch any Crappies, I did stumble upon a Northern while looking for the crappies but I believe thats out of season right now.

All and all we had a great night out on the water, as you can tell by the pictures it was a beautiful day and it was actually a beautiful weekend all together.

Above is a slide show of some of the pictures that we took while out on our little fishing adventure, it was an amazing night the sunset was beautiful as always, the water was so calm that you could see some beautiful reflections, some pictures you can tell and see how it looks like a mirror image.

Just another great reason to come up and visit us here at Ludlow's Island Resort. Visit our website we still have some availability over this spring, summer, and fall.
Hope to see you out here this summer
Have a good one
John Burger

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Than said...

Let's head out fishing one of these weekends. Tera wants to go, too.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

well you are a former Ludlow's Guest Service employee and you should know that weekends are becoming very scarce for me but if we can get some time in before we open I would be up for it, otherwise my day off is Tuesdays again this summer so you know how that goes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home