Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dock boy & Girl training


Erin takes driving the shuttle extremely seriously

Emma driving the shuttle

This past week I had a pretty easy job since Erin was my assistant dockboy in training. He was very dedicated to his training, he would sit and wait in the shuttle so that he wouldnt miss a ride when it was needed plus I was giving him lessons on how to drive the shuttle which is a pretty Prestigious thing here at Ludlow's Island Resort. Erin was a fast learner and was an great shuttle boat driver, and he gave me a chance to sit back and enjoy the shuttle ride instead of doing all the work. Emma was another shuttle boat enthusiast, she was another great driver also. So I just wanted to say thank you Erin and Emma for the help on the docks and it was great having you here.
Thank you and havea great day
John Burger

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home