Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fishing Report From Ludlow's Island Resort



The walleyes have been picking back up and are biting a lot more lately. They have been catching most of the walleyes in a spot that is east of our resort that I stumbled upon on my day off and found some. Since that day I have been sharing my knowledge with our guest and it has resulted in numerous groups coming back with their limit in walleyes.
Me with the stringer of Walleye that I am about to clean for our guest.





Also one of our guest that was here the other week was having some really good luck with his bass fishing and caught a lot of bass all weekend, and brought in a Nice 4lb large mouth one night for a picture. so Below is Alec with his beautiful Large Mouth;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home