Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Leave a memory

I thought I would ask past guest who have recently stayed with Ludlow's or even those who have stayed with us in the past to leave me a comment about your stay or send me some pictures of your family or children while you stayed with us. If you need to turn the picture into an html format you can try and use http://www.imagetiger.com/ or feel free to email them to me at info@ludlowsresort.com .
Hope to see some fun photos and or good stories
John Burger
below I leave you with a couple of action shots of our new water slide, and a picture of Nick and Kyle holding a Huge Small Mouth bass


2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home