Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lake Vermilion Lobster



Today Lauren and her younger brother Zachary were fishing down on our docks and decided to catch some crawfish instead of fish, so she caught a bunch of crawfish and since she had never eaten or cooked any crawfish her and I decided to cook them up. She said that she liked them, and she shared some with Matt and me also and they tasted like mini lobsters...YUM!
Thanks for the good food
John

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John -

We checked out the site tonight and saw yours and Lauren's pictures...she just smiled! We made it home last night after spending the night in MPLS. Thanks for a great week...

I heard back from the Direcotor of Rooms and he would like to set up a interview this week - please e-mail me your resume and I will get it set up. Also - what is your e-mail address?

Scott

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger LUDLOW'S GUEST SERVICES said...

Thank you and I am glad to hear that you made it back safely. I will email you tonight, and thanks again.
John

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home