Ludlow's Island Resort

A friendly way to get to know about Ludlow's Island family resort up on Lake Vermilion, feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The recent fishing derby winners

To all my faithful blog readers I apologize about my tardiness in keeping you all posted as to how everything is going. In this blog I am going to post all of the recent fishing derby winners so that they can all claim their fame here on the blog site. Congratulations to each of you keep up the good work.


John Caught 30 fish in 20 minutes and holds this summers derby record for most fish caught in the derby, congrats!


Reed was part of one of the biggest underdog victories I have witnessed, and won in sudden death overtime, way to go!


Congratulations Kyle on winning a pretty intense fishing derby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home